MAY 10, 2020
We are happy to announce that the Ministry of Health and the BC College of Chiropractors has approved the gradual re-opening of health clinics. In light of this, our office will be booking in-person appointments starting May 25th, 2020.
Please read through our [COVID-19 Safety Plan] to learn about the changes we have made to our policies and procedures. The safety of our community, patients and staff are of the highest priority.
CRITERIA FOR IN-OFFICE APPOINTMENTS:
You have not:
- Experienced respiratory symptoms which include shortness of breath, fever, dry cough, and fatigue in the last 14 days.
- Traveled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Been in contact with someone who has COVID-19.
- Been in contact with someone who lives or works in a long-term care facility in the last 14 days.
In order to maintain safe physical distancing, only patients with pre-booked appointments or those who have made prior arrangements may enter our clinic space.
We ask that patients looking to pick up supplements please call ahead with any orders prior to coming to the clinic.
Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation during this time.
We look forward to seeing you.
Dr. Else Larsen & Staff
- OFFICE CLOSURE AUGUST 07 – 11, 2023
- VOICEMAIL IS TEMPORARILY DOWN
- GREENSHIELD IS NOW ELIGIBLE FOR DIRECT BILLING
- SUNLIFE IS NOW ELIGIBLE FOR DIRECT BILLING
- EXTENDED HEALTH BENEFITS CAMPAIGN – PATIENT RESOURCES
- PRICE ADJUSTMENT FOR CHIROPRACTIC SERVICES
- HOLIDAY HOURS DEC 24 – JAN 03, 2023
- OFFICE CLOSURE AUGUST 04 – 28, 2022
- EQUITABLE LIFE IS JOINING TELUS eHEALTH
- OPTIONS FOR INSURANCE COVERAGE
- CHANGES TO SUNLIFE
- DIRECT BILLING NOW AVAILABLE