PLEASE BE AWARE THAT STARTING MARCH 1ST, 2023, MASKING WILL NO LONGER BE MANDATORY IN THE OFFICE. WE ENCOURAGE PATIENTS AND STAFF TO MASK TO THEIR COMFORT LEVEL.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
March 1st, 2023 – Please see below for the updated COVID-19 protocols.
- We ask all patients to monitor their health and conduct a self-administered assessment prior to arriving at the office.
- Patients who are feeling ill are asked to stay home.
- The amount of patients booked per day will remain reduced in order to minimize the amount of people in the office.
- Hand Sanitizers have been placed at the entrance to the office, in the treatments rooms, and at the front desk. Patients are asked to use the hand sanitizers located at the entrance prior to entering the office
- 15-minute time slots have been designated to allow adequate time for sanitization of treatment rooms between each visit.
- To reduce the risk of surface transmission, treatment tables and all related tools are wiped down after each use.
Use of PPE by Chiropractors, Staff and Patients
- Masks will no longer be mandatory, but we do encourage patients to continue wearing their masks while in the waiting room.
- Front desk staff will direct patients to the appropriate treatment room from a safe distance and from behind a Plexiglas barrier.
If you have any questions or concerns about the above information, you can contact our office at 604-732-3422. Our staff will be happy to go over the Safety Protocol with you.