COVID-19 Safety Plan
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT OUR OFFICE IS STILL ENFORCING A MANDATORY MASK POLICY. PLEASE HAVE YOUR MASK ON PRIOR TO ENTERING THE OFFICE SPACE. THANK YOU.
Following the recommendations issued by the BCHealth Authority, we have updated our COVID-19 protocols to ensure a safe environment for our patients and staff.
- We ask all patients to monitor their health and conduct a self-administered assessment prior to arriving at the office. Patients are welcome to fill out our Self-Assessment Form if they are unsure of which symptoms to watch out for.
- Patients who are feeling ill are asked to stay home.
- Patient who have come into direct contact with someone who is ill, and has NOT tested negative for COVID-19, are asked to stay home.
- The amount of patients booked per day has been reduced in order to minimize the amount of people in the office.
- Hand Sanitizers have been placed at the entrance to the office, in the treatments rooms, and at the front desk. Patients are asked to use the hand sanitizers located at the entrance prior to entering the office
- 15-minute time slots have been designated to allow adequate time for sanitization of treatment rooms between each visit.
- To reduce the risk of surface transmission, treatment tables and all related tools are wiped down after each use.
- Armrests, doorknobs, POS machine and other high contact surfaces in both the treatment rooms and waiting areas are wiped down multiple times a day/after each use.
Use of PPE by Chiropractors, Staff and Patients
- Patients are required to put on a mask before entering the office, and must wear it for the duration of their visit.
- Patients will be provided with a mask if they are unable to bring their own.
- Practitioners and staff are required to wear appropriate PPE when interacting with patients and each other.
- Front desk staff will direct patients to the appropriate treatment room from a safe distance and from behind a Plexiglas barrier.
We are continuing to stay updated and follow all recommendations by the PHO, BCCDC, WorkSafeBC, and our Chiropractic College.
If you have any questions about the above information, you can contact our office at 604-732-3422. Our staff will be happy to go over the Safety Protocol with you.