COVID-19 Safety Plan
Following the recommendations issued by WorkSafeBC, we have taken a number of steps to ensure a safe environment for our patients and staff.
- All patients are required to submit a mandatory [COVID-19 Self-Assessment] prior to arriving at the office.
- Patients who are feeling ill, have been travelling, or have come into direct contact with someone who has been ill, are asked to stay home.
- Only patients with pre-booked appointments or those who have made prior arrangements may enter our clinic space.
- Patients must be screened by staff before entering our clinic space.
- The amount of patients booked per day has been reduced in order to minimize the amount of people in the office.
- Hand Sanitizers have been placed at the entrance to the office, in the treatments rooms, and at the front desk. Patients are asked to use the hand sanitizers located at the entrance prior to entering the office
- 15-minute time slots have been designated to allow adequate time for sanitization of treatment rooms between each visit.
- To reduce the risk of surface transmission, treatment tables and all related tools are wiped down after each use.
- Armrests, doorknobs, POS machine and other high contact surfaces in both the treatment rooms and waiting areas are wiped down multiple times a day/after each use.
- Hard to clean items, such as magazines, have been removed from the waiting area.
Use of PPE by Chiropractors, Staff and Patients
- Patients are required to put on a mask before entering the office, and must wear it for the duration of their visit.
- Patients will be provided with a mask if they are unable to bring their own.
- Practitioners and staff are required to wear appropriate PPE when interacting with patients and each other.
- Front desk staff will direct patients to the appropriate treatment room from a safe distance and from behind a Plexiglas barrier.
How you can help
- Please make sure to fill out and submit our [COVID-19 Self-Assessment] prior to your arrival at our office.
- If you arrive more then 5 minutes early for your appointment, please wait outside the building to minimize the number of people in the hallways and reception area.
- If possible, please bring your own mask to the appointment.
- Upon arrival, please put on your mask and use the hand sanitizer located at the entrance before and after your appointment.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth and cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, or your elbow.
- Please notify our clinic in the event that, within a 14-day period following your treatment, you, or someone in your household, experiences any cold or flu like symptoms.
We are continuing to stay updated and follow all recommendations by the PHO, BCCDC, WorkSafeBC, and our Chiropractic College.
If you have any questions about the above information, you can contact our office at 604-732-3422. Our staff will be happy to go over the Safety Protocol with you.